The Princely Family of Horne belongs to the House of Horne, a dynasty from the Netherlands dating back to the tenth century. Today, the princely family consists of the closely related relatives of the Prince of Horne in the United States and Canada. Read more about His Highness The Prince and the other members of the princely family in Horne.
Succession to the Principality
The throne of Horne has existed for over 1000 years and is among oldest in the world.
HH The Prince of Horne (BORN 28 JULY 1960)
- HH The Hereditary Prince of Horne (BORN 18 JULY 2002)
- HH Princess Kara of Horne (BORN 7 JULY 1985)
- HH Princess Anna of Nassau (BORN 14 DECEMBER 2004)
- HH Princess Kayla of Nassau (BORN 10 SEPTEMBER 2007)
- HH Princess Grace of Nassau (BORN 19 NOVEMBER 2016)
- HH Princess Corey of Horne (BORN 25 AUGUST 1987)
- HH Princess Dakota of Nassau (BORN 31 JANUARY 2011)
- HH Princess Destini of Nassau (BORN 31 JANUARY 2011)
- HH Princess Nova of Nassau (BORN 24 FEBRUARY 2016)
- HH Prince Kyle of Horne (BORN 4 MAY 2004)
- HH Princess Sheryl of Horne (BORN 17 JULY 1955)